Live Stream Information - Open-Eye Class
- We recommend that you view the live stream on your computer or TV.
- For best viewing, select 1080P in the settings button (gear icon) at the bottom right corner of your screen.
- Make sure to unmute the volume of the video player.
- If you view the live stream page before the stream has started, the following occurs:
- The video player has a play button and selecting this button plays the previous Open-Eye Class.
- Once live stream has started, a notification will appear in the upper right hand corner of the video player. Click on the notification to view the current live stream.
- If you view the live stream page after the stream has started, the video player displays the current active live stream.
- If you are experiencing problems with the live stream page, try refreshing your browser window. If you are still having issues, close and restart your browser.
- To participate in chat, you will need to join the conversation.
- To Join Chat, enter your name, select terms and conditions and click the Join Button.
- Due to system limitation, you can not view the Chat window while the video player is in full screen.
- To view Chat, you will need to minimize your video screen.
If you have issues or questions, use the chat window during the live stream or email [email protected].