Pilgrimage into the Heart
Spend extended time on retreat at our Maui property.
- A unique opportunity to deepen your practice with Nathaji
- Beautiful 5-acre property
- 1-2 people per room with private bath
- Meditation hall
- Van provided for group outings during free time
Throughout history people seeking a deeper spiritual life have gone on pilgrimages to holy sites to immerse themselves in a place of refuge. Setting aside the activities, distractions, and pressures of daily life and engaging in longer periods of daily sādhana has long been a key component of reaching into the depths of one’s awareness. Swami Khecaranatha has designed an opportunity for such a pilgrimage at our retreat center, Nityakash, on Maui, Hawaii.
These in-depth journeys in the heart range from 1 to 3 months, with a daily schedule that includes several hours of meditation and classes, seva (help with cooking meals and tending the five acres), group activities, and free time to explore the beaches and beauty of Hawaii. The opportunity to spend extended time with Swami Khecaranatha is a key aspect of these pilgrimages. Nityakash is named after Bhagavan Nityananda, the satguru of Khecaranatha’s lineage, who said, “The heart is the most sacred of all places, go there and roam.”
- Ongoing participation in the Śakti Transmission Classes
- Participation in two or more of the weekend retreats (in person or online)
- Application and approval by Nathaji
The first Pilgrimage is schedule for the spring of 2022.